Church Interpreter Training Academy
- More information coming soon.
Information about the Deaf and deafness
- BASIC AMERICAN SIGN TERMS - a few American Sign Language terms to help those of you who are trying to communicate with a person who signs, but does not hear. New word definitions are being added, and this will soon bring the total number of ASL terms to more than 1270! Also included is the basic alphabet and numbers 1-10.
- Deaf C.A.N- Deaf advocacy group in Oakland County.
- DEAF MISSION - The story of LCMS deaf missions begins in the period following the American Civil War.
- FAMILY HEALTH Reference to ASL - US Insurance Net
- FINGERSPELLING - Finger-spelling quiz to test your reception.
- HANDSPEAK - Information about the many types of signing as well as information on technique.
- HANDS AND WRISTS: Learning American Sign Language
- LAURENT CLERC NATIONAL DEAF EDUCATION CENTER
- LISTENCLEAR Amereican Sign Language Resurce Guide
- SOUND APEX: Sign Language for beginners